The program is designated to assist and equip people within the organization in dealing with people with disabilities, to better understand the working environment and conditions related to people with disabilities in the workplace.
The course will cover the following:
– Assist with meeting legislative imperatives
– Develop a working definition of disability for the chemical sector
– Assist companies with handling disability in the workplace
– Understanding reasonable accommodation, issues of sensitivity, discrimination
– Increasing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.