A person credited with this course is able to demonstrate an understanding of the theory of transformation, the role of organizational change in South Africa, and the Employment Equity Act (EEA) and how these impact on each other.
In particular, on completion of this course, the learner is able to:
- See employment equity (EE)as a positive development for an organization
- Recognize that employment equity can favorably influence the business strategy
- Discuss the EEA in terms of the history of the country
- Recognize that the EEA is an integral part of the HRD strategy
- Enhance organizational awareness of the importance of employment equity
- Explain various concepts and principles relating to Organisational Transformation and Change Management (OT&CM)
TYPE OF PROGRAMME:
- Full time
The learner is required to have a minimum of Grade 12. Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fees.
Registration Fee: R1500.00
Course Fee: Enquire with Eskilz
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.