The primary purpose of the qualification is to provide learners with:
- A foundation of basic project management knowledge and skills which can be used to build further project management related competencies.
- Competence to be an effective project team member.
- Competence to provide administrative support to a project manager and team members.
- Competence to provide assistance to a project manager of medium to large projects.
. TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
- Part time
Further Education and Training: 9-12 months
- Learner is required to have a Matric.
- Must able to speak and write in English.
- Maths Literacy
All learning material included in the course.
- A business project manager performs all the general tasks that need to be done for a business–related project. He or she may also need to pay special attention to different aspects of the project, such as:
- business analysis
- how the project affects the strategy of the business
- You can work for a local company that is involved in international projects
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations