The qualification provides learners with the opportunity to gain competence in poultry production and will facilitate their securing employment in the industry. For those who are already employed in a poultry production farm, the multi-skilling that the qualification offers will expand their horizons and allow them to follow career paths in other sectors of the industry.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
- Learner is required to have a minimum Grade 10.
- Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
A learner achieving this qualification will be able to work effectively and productively on a poultry production facility. The qualification will allow the learners to:
- Care for the poultry environment.
- Feed, rear and care for poultry.
- Apply bio-security principles on a poultry farm.
- Perform basic poultry health care tasks.
- Operate poultry drinkers and drinking systems.
- Operate poultry feeders and feeding systems.
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.