Educate and work closely with the community with regard to sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including Human Immune Virus/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS)
The programme is for persons required to educate and work closely with the community and workplace with regard to STIs and HIV/AIDS.
The aim of the HIV/AIDS Awareness Programme is to empower and increase the awareness to participants of HIV/AIDS, its impact, management, and availability of support systems.
A person completing this course will be able to:
- Increase community awareness and knowledge of STIs and HIV/AIDS in order to assist community members to make more informed decisions about their lives.
- Increase community awareness, knowledge, and support of all possible means of prevention
- Demonstrate an understanding of the procedure and techniques involved in counseling and testing for STIs and HIV/AIDS.
- Understand the impact of STIs and HIV/AIDS on vulnerable groups within the community.
- Demonstrate an understanding of treatment, Care and Support of HIV-positive people
- Promote community discussion of the rights of HIV-positive people and people living with AIDS
TYPE OF PROGRAMME:
- Full time
Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
Course Fee: Enquire with Eskilz
On successful completion, of course, the learner will receive a certificate