Learners acquiring qualification will be learning towards obtaining a national qualification or working within the logistical activities of a company in a management environment.
· Managing customer satisfaction.
· Measuring and controlling the overall costs of logistics activities.
· Managing the transport function.
· Managing the warehouse function.
· Managing inventory and the purchasing function.
· Managing order processing function.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
- Learner is required to have a minimum Grade 12.
- Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
- General management
- Operations management
- Project management
- Small business management
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate.
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.