This qualification is designed to empower learners to manage stress in their personal lives and work situations in order to improve their quality of life.
- Describing stress in personal life and work situations.
- Analysing the causes of stress in personal life and work situations.
- Describing reactions to stress.
- Applying strategies to manage stress in personal life and work situations.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
- Learner is required to have a minimum Grade 12.
- Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
Enquire at Eskilz College for pricing structure or email [email protected]
- Stress management counsellor
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate.
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.