This qualification introduces the junior manager to the concept of motivation.it is intended for junior managers of organizations.
- explaining the importance of motivating a team.
- demonstrating an understanding of self and team members in a workplace.
- Applying theories of motivation and group dynamics.
- implementing a plan of action to strengthen a team.
- providing feedback and recognising achievements.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
Further Education and Training Certificate: 18-24 Months
- Learner is required to have a minimum Grade 12.
- Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate.
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.