The purpose of this qualification is to allow Junior Personnel and elected candidated to progress towards a position of farm laboures (operators) with specific reference to Animal Production. The contexualised purpose and usage of the qualification is as follows:
A learner assessed against this qualification will have the necessary competence to participate as part of a working team, performing the agricultural processes as applicable to animal production in an established and familiar context under general supervision.
- Apply animal products harvesting procedures
- Apply crop protection and animal health products effectively and responsibly
- Apply layout principles for conservation and infrastructure
- Apply marketing principles in agriculture
- Apply sustainable farming practices to conserve the ecological environment
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
Further Education and Training: 18 Months
- Learner is required to have a minimum Grade 10.
- Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
Enquire at Eskilz College
- Beef Cattle Farmer
- Dairy Farme
- Egg Farmer
- Poultry Farmer
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.