The program intended for people who need to plan, produce, use and evaluate presentations using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based presentation application.
- People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Prepare and produce a presentation according to a specified brief.
- Adjust settings to customize the view and preferences of the presentation application.
- Work with multiple presentations.
- Format a presentation.
- Use special presentation effects.
- Apply special formatting to a presentation.
- Customise a presentation for a specified purpose.
- Evaluate a presentation produced for a specified purpose.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Skills Programme
6 days (Theory and Practical)
An integrated assessment approach will be followed to allow for practical and theoretical components. The entails the assessment of a number of unit standards, outcomes and criteria together in one assessment activity
Candidates are not only assessed against specific outcomes, but also on critical outcomes, attitudes and values
A summative competence judgment will be made on the basis of all assessment evidence produced, which proves that the candidate can be consistently judged as competent against the outcomes of the unit standards and the qualification as a whole.
Candidates take responsibility for their own assessment and should notify the assessor when they are ready for assessment
Candidates will receive feedback after the summative assessment, which will be discussed after all assessments have been completed
All assessments will be reviewed to ensure that assessment practices are valid, fair, transparent, consistent and current
An Internal/External moderator will moderate assessment practices
The SETA will also conduct external moderation
Mathematical literacy and communication skills at least at NQF level 1.
All learning material included in tuition fees.
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate from Eskilz College and a Statement of Result from MICT SETA
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.