Learners accessing this standard will be involved in project management teams or involved in building small project management teams. These projects may be technical projects, business projects or developmental projects and will cut across a range of economic sectors. The course will also add value to learners who are running their own business and recognize that project management forms an integral component of any business.
Learners accessing the course will be working as a leader in the context of a small project / sub-project involving few resources and having a limited impact on stakeholders and the environment or working as a contributing team member on a medium to large project when not a leader.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Demonstrating an understanding of project management tools.
- Using a range of project management tools.
- Applying corrective action steps where project management tools and techniques usage problems occur.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Skills Programme
- 5 days
- Must able to speak and write in English.
- All learning material included in tuition fees.
- Registration Fee: R 1500.00
- Course Fee: Enquire at Eskilz College
- On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.