This Qualification is to enable the first responder to react to emergencies at an advanced first aid level, until the arrival of more professional emergency personnel.
Qualifying learners will be capable of:
· explaining the principles of advanced first aid in emergencies.
- demonstrating an advanced level of preparedness to deal with sudden illness or emergency.
- Assessing and managing an emergency scene/disaster.
- describing the anatomy and explaining the physiology of the human body systems in terms of injury or sudden illness.
- Applying primary first aid for all age groups according to accepted current first aid protocols.
- Explaining and managing shock.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
- Learner is required to have a minimum Grade 10 & 11
- Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
Enquire at Eskilz College for pricing structure or email [email protected]
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate.
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.