The program equips the learners with the ability to function effectively in the field of environmental science, environmental management and waste management
The learner will be able to:
- Identify, categorize, collect, handle and dispose of different types of waste
- Use appropriate terminology to describe waste related issues
- How waste interrelates with the environment
- The importance of working safely with due care for the environment and the health and well-being of myself and others.
The program is related to managing environmental issues, such as:
- Clearing invasive species and watercourses
- Land development projects
- Collecting and processing waste
- Local government litter picker
- Working in community initiatives with an environmental focus
- Preventing and responding to pollution
- Inspecting facilities to prevent pollution or adverse environmental impacts
TYPE OF PROGRAMME:
- Full time
Learner is required to have a minimum of Grade 10. Must be able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fees.
Course cost: R2880
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate.
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.