Diploma in System Quality Assurance & Testing
A ground breaking and highly practical programme for the serious Quality Assurance professional which covers a comprehensive range of Quality Assurance and Testing techniques across the lifecycle.
It is a regrettable fact that many software-based projects fail to deliver against their potential, often because the focus of systems effort and attention is on programme creation or development to the detriment of planning, analysis, design and other crucial activities.
Quality cannot be engineered into a system unless quality techniques like testing and reviews are applied to all tasks and artifacts throughout the life cycle, and unless a wider range of criteria is used.
We need to test software not only to make sure that it is free of bugs, but also for usability, performance, compliance, flexibility, and a whole host of other quality aspects
Modern IT systems are mission–critical and pervasive and it is no longer acceptable to delegate quality and testing activities to be done as a by-product of other roles and activities.
Leading organisations, whilst recognizing the need for every person to be accountable for embedding quality in what they do, are investing in the development and recruitment of quality professionals whose core skills, focus and responsibility lies in ensuring the implementation of reliable, risk-free, efficient and effective computer-based business systems.
FTI’s Diploma in System Quality Assurance and Testing is designed for the needs of the person who aspires to be or become a professional, multi-skilled systems testing practitioner
• use software QA and testing across the software project life cycle
• test software-based business systems and find errors before production or live migration.
• set parameters regarding limits to testing. How much can you test? What is risk-based testing and is it sufficient?
• plan and track testing progress
• differentiate between the roles of analysts, designers, developers and testers
• identify essential knowledge required to put together a great test team
Certificate Programme in Business Analysis
Open the door to a career as a professional Business Analyst.
This world class part time program will help you master the tools and techniques of the modern analyst.
Business Analysts are primarily responsible for identifying the requirements of business stakeholders, and converting these requirements into specifications that will guide the construction of IT-based business solutions.
As a liaison between Business and IT, this role can be performed at different levels and with varying degrees of complexity and competence.
This certificate programme is aimed at the entry-level business analyst, who needs to develop a good grounding and competence in the essential skills and techniques of business analysis.
Junior, or entry-level business analysts typically write specifications for less complex applications, with fewer stakeholders, and with more limited scope and business impact.
Unlike the more difficult and demanding Diploma in Business Analysis, this programme does not require a delegate to actually be working as a Business Analyst, and there is no requirement for delegates to complete a real working project.
As such, it is ideal for recently appointed business analysts, or people who seek to move into, a career in professional business analysis.
Typical delegates would include business analysts, systems analysts, test analysts, process specialists, IT consultants, independent contractors, as well as package implementers, developers, analyst programmers, technical specialists, project managers, project sponsors, systems auditors, managers of IT people.
• a good understanding of the role of the modern business analyst
• model processes, data, and interfaces
• to gather and document functional, informational and non-functional requirements
• to produce common BA artefacts, including business cases and functional specifications and gain a firm understanding of these
• good requirements modelling skills, including being able to model processes, data, and interfaces
For full company profile and course document Click Here