In the modern world change has become the norm. The business, personal and corporate landscapes are constantly evolving and shifting, altering the ways in which people interact, engage and develop. For many, the chaos of change is difficult to manage and some find it hard to cope. In the workplace, change is so frequent that few employees have up-to-date job descriptions and morale suffers when organisations are disrupted by re-organisation, downsizing and layoffs.
Growth-Link Integrated Solutions has developed a workshop that provides leaders with the ability to manage this change in such a way as to benefit themselves and their teams. Here delegates will learn the bad pathways – emotional tantrums, internalisation, helplessness, numbness and rage – and how blame and lack of control can impact morale and the business. Through this workshop they will gain the skills they need to adapt to change and bounce back quickly, stronger than before, with improved awareness and the ability to support others. Delegates will uncover their reactions to change through honest and responsible analysis in this highly experiential workshop.
Those leaders who can rise to the challenges that life and work present, who can turn events into opportunities, are those who will forge the future. Go on a journey of self-discovery and critical evaluation to transform yourself into a leader with resilience.
Number of training days: 2 + 2 coaching sessions per individual
Participants in the Growth-Link Leadership Edge workshop will achieve the following outcomes through this course:
• The self-awareness required to identify and change their own dysfunctional emotions, thoughts and behaviours that inhibit their ability to react positively to change.
• The ability to understand and manage their own personal change transition.
• How to identify and manage their support structures to assist in their personal change transition.
• An exploration of their purpose in life.
• How to craft a realistic vision and action plan to develop and improve their change resilience.