Learners will develop an understanding of themselves as employees, how to enhance team performance, group dynamics and strategies for resolving conflict.
Number of training days: 3
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Understand him/herself as worker in a specific position.
• Identify own role in an organisation.
• Understand the dynamics within a specific group.
• Use a variety of strategies to deal with potential conflict in a team or group.
• Develop a plan of action to enhance team performance.
• Identify a conflict situation and communicate in such a way that the conflict can be resolved in a constructive manner.