Our Assessment Design Distance Learning Programme is aimed at Assessment Designers, Assessors, Facilitators, Educators, Trainers, Lecturers, Teachers, ETD-Practitioners and others involved in assessment design and development-related activities.
Learners will learn more about the following:
- What is assessment design and development?
- Assessment design and development-related concepts.
- The NQF Act.
- Steps in the assessment design and development process.
- Identifying the evidence that learners must collect and submit.
- Identifying the assessment methodology.
- Selecting the assessment activities and assessment methods.
- Identifying the assessment instruments and assessment tools.
- Designing the assessment activity structure.
- Developing an Assessment Guide.
- Developing assessment instruments and assessment tools.
- Selecting the format, lay-out and style of the Assessment Guide.
- Evaluating the Assessment Guide.
- Piloting the Assessment Guide.
- RPL-assessment design and development.