Our Assessor Distance Learning Programme is aimed at Assessors, Facilitators, Educators, Trainers, Lecturers, Teachers, ETD-Practitioners, Supervisors and others involved in assessment-related activities.
Learners will learn more about the following:
- What is assessment?
- Assessment-related concepts.
- The NQF Act.
- Steps in the assessment process.
- Role-players in the assessment process.
- Assessment-related documents.
- Planning and preparing for assessment.
- Preparing the learner(s) for summative assessment activities.
- Conducting summative assessment activities.
- Judging evidence and making an assessment decision.
- Giving assessment feedback to the learner(s).
- Reviewing the assessment.
- Performing continuous assessment-related activities.