Our Mentor Distance Learning Programme is aimed at Facilitators, Educators, Trainers, Lecturers, Teachers, ETD-Practitioners, Supervisors, Managers, professionals, trade workers and others involved in mentoring-related activities.
Learners will learn more about the following:
- What is mentoring?
- Mentoring-related concepts.
- The NQF Act.
- Steps in the mentoring process.
- Role-players in the mentoring process.
- Mentoring-related documents.
- Initiating the mentor-protégé relationship.
- Defining the mentor-protégé relationship.
- Sourcing mentoring-related information.
- Planning the education, training and development of the protégé.
- Reviewing the planned education, training and development of the protégé.
- Reviewing the mentoring.
- Acting as sponsor, teacher, ‘insider’, encourager and supporter and counsellor and advisor to the protégé.