Our Moderator Distance Learning Programme is aimed at Moderators, Assessors, Facilitators, Educators, Trainers, Lecturers, Teachers, ETD-Practitioners, Supervisors and others involved in moderation-related activities
Learners will learn more about the following:
- What is moderation (of assessments)?
- Moderation-related concepts.
- The NQF Act.
- What Moderators should know about assessment.
- Steps in the moderation process.
- Moderation-related documents.
- Planning and preparing for moderation.
- Conducting moderation.
- Giving moderation feedback.
- Reporting on moderation-related aspects.
- Reviewing the moderation.
- Performing continuous moderation-related activities.