Our SDF Distance Learning Programme is aimed at Skills Development Facilitators (SDFs), Training Managers, ETD-Practitioners and others involved in skills development-related activities.
Learners will learn more about the following:
- What is skills development?
- Skills development-related concepts.
- Skills development-related legislation (including the Skills Development Act, Skills Development Levies Act, NQF Act and B-BBEE Act).
- Steps in the skills development process.
- Role-players in the skills development process.
- Appointing an SDF and registering and empowering the SDF.
- Performing skills development-related administration.
- Developing a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP).
- Promote, co-ordinate and implement training interventions.
- Reporting on skills development-related information.
- Advising on the establishment of a skills development-related quality management system.