Dear Sir/ Madam
In accounts payable and receivable, a simple mistake can be costly and cause a trial of corrections and add to your workload. Control of the management of the accounts receivable function of a business, is recognized as a key element for business success. It improves cash flow, establishes sound relations with debtors, and minimizes the risk of irrecoverable sales. Professional credit managers must be able to manage the full spectrum of assessment, administration and collections in any environment. They must also possess an in-depth knowledge of all laws which impact on credit services directly and to the transitions taking place in society and the changing needs and demands of the market.
- Understanding Credit management
- Understand key areas of performance improvement in Accounts Payable
- Incorporating Technology in Accounts Payable departments
- Integrating Purchasing and Accounts Payable to create an Efficient Procurement Process
- Implementing Fraud and Theft prevention methods
- Using Accounts Payables as a cost-cutting tool
- Accounts Receivable and Debt recovery
- Reviewing Credit Policies
By attending the course, participants will delve into all key areas with regards to Accounts Payable, Receivable and Credit Management, with detailed explanations, examples and practical exercises presented by experienced facilitators. Should you need to benchmark your department, need of a refresher as well as some updating to remain current, this accredited workshop will address your specific needs. It will also be of immense benefit and relevance to the newcomer. Participants will be taken through all the essential information they need to know about latest developments to Accounts Payable, Receivable and Credit Management and how these critical issues affect their respective businesses.