Fleet management addresses the problem of managing fleets of trailers, containers, trucks, cars, taxicabs, buses, vessels, locomotives and business, airplanes, jets. It can be daunting for fleet professionals, especially if you are new to the role, have ‘acquired’ the day to day running of the fleet as part of your responsibilities or are trying to adjust to the difficult economic climate. This comprehensive program presents best practices and cost savings for running an efficient and effective fleet operation.
For Administrators and managers with responsibility but not necessarily the experience or specialist knowledge of running a fleet of vehicles, as well as fleet professionals who require an update on best practices and a crash course in effective cost management associated with managing a fleet of vehicles.
- Applying Methodologies To Improve Fleet Operational Cost And Management
- Understanding how to Implement Lean Six Sigma For Logistics
- Optimising Fleet Utilisation For Maximum Efficiencies And To Achieve A Faster Turnaround Time
- Increasing Productivity With Periodical Preventive And Corrective Measures On Fleet Maintenance Programme
- Exploring and Implementing Strategic Business Objectives To Improve Overall Operational Procedures
- Mitigate Transport And Fleet Risks Within The Business That Is Caused By Human Factors