OUTLINE BEHAVIOURS DEVELOPED
Introduction to time
Assumptions of time
21 assumptions we need to change on how to manage time
Time management is changing habits
Analyse the use of your time
Deal with paper
How our behaviour affects our time
30 ways to make more time
Enrolment from 1 September 2015 to 30 September 2015
Intelligo Solutions will be running an introductory campaign to introduce our new soft skills programme called Time Management (Prioritizing your day).
What are the benefits of the online time management programme?
1. Improve productivity (no time out of the workplace)
2. Reduce skills development spend yet providing an effective skills development tool
3. Post programme access to view completed exercises – improve your time management tools
4. Learner will have access to his/her course material and exercises for as long as they are registered and logged in on the Intelligo Solutions Online system.
5. All learning material is tracked, i.e. how many times the learner accessed the learner material and the time spent.
6. Weekly login reports provided to relevant management.
7. Post programme evaluation to be completed by each learner for feedback to relevant management.
What is the cost for the month of September 2015?
1. Only R400.00 + vat per learner.
How long will you have to complete the programme?
1. Time frame to complete the programme will be from 1 September 2015 to 30 September 2015. (Enrol 15 or more learners and your selected time frame will be set)
How do you enrol?
1. You will register, login and enrol via our website: www.intelligosolutions.com – Online System.
2. Once you have registered you will receive an email with your login link.
3. You will browse categories – select Soft Skills – Time Management – request enrolment.
4. On enrolment you will receive a tax invoice and on proof of payment you will have access to the programme as a student.
5. Good luck!!
On assessment you will receive a certificate of completion.