Research has shown that approximately 80% of all problems in the workplace can be traced back to communication breakdowns. Effective communication is the cornerstone to success in any business. This workshop covers various forms of written and verbal communication skills that are required in the workplace.
Who should attend this course?
This learning programme is intended for all persons who need to apply workplace communication skills. This course is ideal for all staff that communicate with colleagues and customers verbally, as well as in a written format – email. It covers presentation and basic PowerPoint skills used in meetings as well as formal presentations.
What will I learn on this course?
• How the communication process works
• Identifying communication forms and styles
• Presentation skills
• Business Writing Skills
• How to write with purpose
• Extracting meaning from text and responding appropriately
• How to respond to requests and complaints
• Report Writing Skills
• Editing and proofreading
• Creating a presentation from scratch and presenting it to an audience