We all need to behave in a professional manner in the workplace. This workshop focuses on knowledge, skills, values and attitudes in relation to the learner’s own context and experience of the world of work.
Who should attend this course?
This learning course is intended for all members of staff, in particular: secretaries, receptionists, team leaders and managers.
What will you learn on this course?
• How to behave in a professional manner in a business environment
• The importance of a positive attitude
• Working hours – why?
• Keeping colleagues informed
• Listening skills
• Meeting and interacting with people in business
• Body language
• Positive and negative behaviour
• Ethics in a business environment