Project Management is a multi-disciplinary field that includes a variety of aspects such as scheduling, people-management, finances and cost, risk management, organisation structure and quality management. This workshop is an intensive hands-on course providing learners with the skills, knowledge and tools to be successful at project management.
Who should attend this Workshop?
People who need to improve their project management skills
Staff who are working in a project environment
Project managers who require the fundamental skills and credits for project management.
Expected learning outcomes:
Become an effective project manager, learn to organise resources, work to tight deadlines, control project change, and generate maximum performance.
Topics covered in this Workshop
• Principles, tools and techniques of project management
• Produce project documentation to support project processes
• Contribute to project initiation, scope definition and scope change control
• Project Management Life Cycle – initiation, definition, planning, implementation, closure
• Project and monitor actual expenditure against a budget
• Plan, organize and support project meetings and workshops
• Work as a project team member
• Evaluate and improve the project team’s performance
• Resource and cost valuation – setting up of a budget, variance analysis
• Project planning – setting goals and objectives, work breakdown, structure, and schedules
• Project evaluation
• Project closure