Learning Programme overall purpose: To provide learners with the required knowledge and skills to present information in report format
People learning towards this Unit Standard are expected to be competent in: • Communication at NQF level 3
• Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3
• Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3
Learning Outcomes: At the end of this Workshop, the learner will be able to:
Relate the purpose, content, form, frequency and recipients of a range of reports to the information needs of selected business.
Identify information sources and organisational procedures for obtaining and distributing information relevant to a selected business function.
Compile reports related to a selected business function, ensuring content and format are appropriate to information requirements and that reporting deadlines are met.
Liaise with relevant parties and verifying that reported information is in accordance with requirements and purpose of the report.
Articulation and portability with other courses and qualifications: Aligned to form part of:
ID Qualification Title NQF Level Minimum Credits Quality Assuring Body
61595 Further Education and Training Certificate: Business Administration Services 04 144 Services
Workshop Design and Delivery
Learning Strategy: This workshop will be:
• Scheduled by Keybase Training Solutions
• Managed by the facilitator
• The facilitator is a subject matter expert and has the required skills
• Assessed and Moderated by qualified assessors and moderators with the required skills and subject matter expertise
• Attended by learners in a classroom situation with learning activities that include individual, group and self-study activities as well as practical reinforcement within a structured work environment, with workplace activities, exposure, coaching and mentoring activities and assessments.