The purpose of this programme is to equip the learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to reflect on and make informed choices about their attitudes and behavioural practices. It will also contribute to building a wider understanding of HIV/AIDS issues; to the rights of people living with HIV and AIDS; and to workplaces which are more responsive to the needs of those living with HIV and AIDS.
* The nature of HIV and AIDS
* Practices that reduce and prevent the risk of infection
* Beliefs and attitudes towards HIV and AIDS
* The rights of people living with HIV and AIDS
- GROUP BOOKINGS
- Certificate of attendance will be issued
- Could also be presented at YOUR Workplace