This programme is designed for junior managers of organisations to gain insight into the role of leadership within the work context and to raise moral standards as a counter to potential or real corruption within a work context.
* Explain the concept of leadership
* Differentiate between the concepts of leadership and management
* Apply leadership techniques to individuals and teams within the work context
* Evaluate the impact of leadership techniques applied
* Explain the concept of ethics in relation to the "moral compass"
* Describe the role of a code of conduct in a work environment according to ethical principles
* Uphold the code of conduct within the work team
- GROUP BOOKINGS
- Certificate of attendance will be issued
- Could also be presented at YOUR Workplace