PURPOSE OF THE TOOLKIT
Looking at the skills of employees and management, it is an important part of organisational development. It is also something that many companies feel they need support with. This toolkit is designed to encourage groups to use skills audits. It will provide you with the tools that you can use and adapt to the needs of your organisation or organisations you are working with.
Templates are easy to edit in a word format. Your order number will become part of your access to further updates which will be available on a regular basis.
Included in this electronic toolkit is the following:
- Skills audit in 10 steps overview
- Step 1 – Plan the audit
- Step 2 – Organisation’s needs
- Step 3 – My skills development needs
- Step 4 – Discussion with Line Manager
- Step 5 – Individual development Plan (IDP)
- Step 6 – Workplace skills plan (WSP)
- Step 7 – Plan learning implementation
- Step 8 – Implement learning
- Step 9 – Learning and development evaluation
- Step 10 – Skills audit evaluation
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS TOOLKIT ?
- Skills development facilitators
- Line managers
HOW DO I GET ONE ?
Contact our office OR place your order online, on our website. A Copyright Agreement will be sent to you for your signature.