PURPOSE OF THE TOOLKIT
Work based learning is an educational approach with a quality assured curriculum through which a learner internalises knowledge, gain insights and acquire skills and competencies through exposure to a workplace to achieve specific outcomes applicable for employability. This toolkit is designed to assist the workplace with tools and templates needed for this purpose.
Templates are easy to edit in a word format. Your order number will become part of your access to further updates which will be available on a regular basis.
Included in this electronic toolkit is the following:
- Work based learning guide with
- Employer guidelines
- Learner guidelines
- Assessor guidelines
- Skills development provider (SDP) guidelines
- Template: Curriculum structure
- Template: Work experience log sheet
- Template: Statement of work experience
- Template: Time sheet
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS TOOLKIT ?
- Professional bodies
- Skills development providers
- Work experience assessors
HOW DO I GET ONE ?
Contact our office OR place your order online, on our website. A Copyright Agreement will be sent to you for your signature.