On-Site Training for a Minimum of 6 Delegates
At this 1 day course we will reinforce the importance of business etiquette and professional image in the workplace – highlighting how you influence your customers, both face-to-face and on the telephone. Being a company representative and voice of your organisation means that you need to have excellent communication skills and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
In a supportive environment, we will equip you with the key telephone, communication and customer care skills that you need to succeed.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all staff who would like to develop their professionalism and improve their business etiquette in the workplace.
At the course, you will learn:
- How to implement professional behaviour in the workplace according to dress code, voice projection, self image and posture
- How to deal with difficult callers and customer complaints
- How to correctly greet your customers, face-to-face and on the telephone
- How to handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls professionally
- How to provide the highest level of internal customer service when taking and relaying messages
- By reviewing examples of good and bad etiquette practices, delegates will realise why certain behaviour is inappropriate
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
- Your Role in the Workplace
- Customer Service Excellence
- Professional Image
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Skills and Etiquette
- how to handle Difficult Customers and Callers
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course