On-Site Training for a Minimum of 6 Delegates
Companies that go the extra mile and provide their customers with superior, reliable service have a definite competitive advantage. Delivering exceptional customer service is about so much more than a friendly voice on the other side of the line. It’s about commitment, attitude, knowing your business and understanding your customer’s needs.
At this 2 day course we create an environment where you can solve problems, share expertise and polish your skills, so that you renew your commitment to your work and your customers.
Who should attend?
The workshop will benefit front-line, administrative, junior management and middle management staff who are in direct contact with internal or external customers, and who are required to manage a range of customer expectations.
At the course, you will learn:
- The effects of good and bad customer service on your organisation
- How a change in your behaviour can have an impact on your customer and increase customer loyalty
- How to project a professional company image through becoming aware of your product/business
- How to handle difficult customers
- What communication skills to practice so that you become more effective in your customer service role
- How to maintain a positive attitude even in challenging situations
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
- Knowing Your Organisation
- What Impression Do You Create?
- Good Versus Poor Customer Service
- Who Is My Customer?
- Customer Satisfaction
- Turning Complaints Into Opportunities
- Communicating Positively with Customers
- Telephone Skills and Etiquette
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course