On-Site Training for a Minimum of 6 Delegates
Improve your skills and self-confidence when negotiating, ensuring the results you set out to achieve.
Most of us muddle through the negotiation process and fall into success by accident rather than by design. But often, even when we achieve success, we remain unsure as to whether the other side would have given us more or whether we had given them too much. Managers and consultants frequently face situations requiring negotiation skills: agreeing on appropriate schedules and deadlines to projects, solving problems with clients, introducing new product lines etc. This course will help you achieve planned successful negotiations.
Who should attend?
The workshop is for non-sales professionals wishing to improve the results of their negotiations with others including: executives, managers, supervisors, project managers, purchasers, contract administrators, attorneys and anyone else who negotiates.
At the course, you will learn:
- Understand what makes a successful negotiator
- Understand the needs & interests of all parties involved
- Conclude better agreements through creativity
- Be able to identify potential barriers or hindrances to the engagement
- Adopt a collaborative approach to ensuring trust, rapport and long-term gains
- Understand their own personal negotiation style and the impact thereof
- Understand the value of preparing and planning to achieve win-win results
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
- Introduction to Negotiation
- Communication – The Cornerstone of Negotiation
- The Power of Assertiveness and the Art of Persuasion
- The Negotiation Process
- Perception, Power, Information and Time
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course