The success or failure of any organisation is closely linked to the application of both the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills within sound management principles. Managing and supervising people can be a daunting experience, as the list of responsibilities is endless, from leading and motivating your team to dealing with difficult people and managing poor performance.
This course helps managers build their confidence and gives you a toolkit of essential skills and techniques that can be applied immediately back in the workplace. Upon returning to work, you will feel more confident in your management abilities and about motivating your team.
Who should attend?
All team leaders, supervisors and managers who would like to improve their people management and supervisory skills in the workplace.
At the course, you will learn:
- When to coach, counsel and discipline
- How to manage a performance discussion to improve the performance of your team
- How to use time management and delegation effectively
- How to motivate, manage and lead your team to deliver results
- How to deal more effectively and confidently with conflict situations
- How to lead and not manage
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: R 4 300.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Management in a nutshell
- Plan, organise, lead and control
- Performance Management
- Managerial decision making
- Effective communication and people skills
- Motivating the team
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course
- Superior training venue with delicious lunch, teas and refreshments
- Secure Parking and Disabled facilities