Essential skills that will increase your overall effectiveness as an administrative professional and help you contribute to the smooth running of your office…
In any organisation, the administrators and support staff have a variety of challenging roles and responsibilities. Administrators have to be flexible and responsive to the changing needs of their managers and team.
This workshop will introduce you to new skills that will help increase your performance and the support you offer your team, department and manager. It will show you that you can make yourself stand out, by being proactive and efficient.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all junior secretaries, office managers, administrators, administrative assistants and admin support staff who would like to improve their skills and the contribution they make to the smooth running of their office. Administrators and support staff from all sectors including government, corporate and private sectors will benefit from the training.
At the course you will learn
• What is required of you to support your team and manager more effectively
• How to effectively provide administrative support for projects
• The importance of understanding your own interpersonal style
• How to plan and prioritise your workload
• How to handle confrontation and difficult situations
• Why it is imperative to have a good filing system
• How to organise small events & meetings
• How to manage suppliers and office logistics