On-Site Training for a Minimum of 6 Delegates
Would you like to learn the fundamental project management principles that will ensure your future projects are a success?
This highly practical introductory course provides you with essential skills, tools and techniques that you can practically apply back at the workplace, so that you become more competent and confident at managing projects.
Who should attend?
Individuals wanting to adopt a project approach to managing their work. Those involved in setting up a project support office New to the role of project manager and/or lack any formal training in the discipline of project management
At the course, you will learn:
- When it is appropriate to use a “project” approach to your workload
- How to clearly define the purpose of a project to avoid unrealistic project expectations being set
- How to break a project down, into easy to manage stages
- How to structure a plan that will stand up under pressure
- How to get your team to accept your plans and support them
- How to set measurable project objectives
- How to motivate your project team members
- How to utilise your available resources optimally, to eliminate waste of time and money
- How to identify and manage risks proactively
- How to minimise deviations from the original plan, by effectively monitoring and controlling a project
- How to measure project performance (progress)
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
- What is a Project?
- Defining a Project
- Planning a Project
- Implementing a Project
- Completing and Reviewing a Project
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course