On-Site Training for a Minimum of 6 Delegates
At this 3 day course we will provide you with practical guidance to develop your assertiveness, time management, report writing, conflict management, problem solving and supervisory skills for any work situation you may encounter. You will leave the course with a ‘Personal Action Plan’, knowing what key changes you need to make, and what skills you need to practice, in order to become more professional at work.
Who should attend?
All individuals who would like to improve their overall effectiveness and professionalism at work by improving their assertiveness, time management, report writing, conflict management, problem solving and supervisory skills.
At the course, you will learn:
- Report Writing
- Time Management
- Assertiveness Skills
- Conflict resolution
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- People Management & Supervisory Skills
Course Duration: 3 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
- Preparation & Planning
- The Unloading Rate of a Document
- Editing – the Final Sage
- Time Management fro Productivity
- Defining the Priorities
- Creating a Time-Efficient Environment
- Identify the Top Time Wasters Influencing the Self and Organisation
- Develop an Understanding of Behavior
- Dealing with Criticism, Confrontation, Low Self Esteem and Negativity
- The Link between Assertiveness, Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Handle Challenging Situations and People Confidently and Assertively
- Understand the Importance of Communication and Body Language in Preventing Conflict
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- What is Problem Solving?
- Problem Solving Styles, Model & Toolkit
- Management in a Nutshell
- Plan, Organise, Lead and Control
- Managerial Decision Making
- Leadership vs Management
- Effective Communication and People Skills
- Coaching for Success
- Motivating the Team
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course