Duration: 3 Days
A well administered career progression plan, regardless of the prevailing economic climate, is an effective means to help retain and continuously motivate key employees.
Career development is the lifelong process of managing learning, work, leisure, and transitions in order to move toward a personally determined and evolving preferred future.
This programme is intended for all persons who need to lead people development and talent management.
Let us show you how it should be done.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Heads of Department
- Section Heads
- Divisional Heads who are accountable for people development
- Management at any level in small organisations
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Delegates will learn the principles that they need to apply when introducing the concept of People Development and Career progression through Skills Development
- The broader tasks, activities and responsibilities required of Management during the People Development and Career Progression process will be contextualised and understood with practical exercises
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- How to analyse the education, training and development needs of employees
- How to record the results of a Skills Need Analysis
- How to compile “People Development Plans” for your team
- How to manage the implementation of the “People Development Plans”