Labour Law Management Consulting also custom build courses to suit the client’s specific needs.
- the relevant protections afforded to employees and others by the Constitution of South Africa
- the provisions of the Labour Relations Act (LRA) and Employment Equity Act (EEA) relating to unfair discrimination and sexual harassment
- the Code of Good Practice on Sexual Harassment
- Prevention of sexual harassment
- how to deal with cases of alleged sexual harassment in a sensitive, discrete, effective and legally compliant manner
- the consequences for of sexual harassment for the employer.