LTM has extensive labour relations experience. Our in-house consultant/s offer consulting on labour relations and training workshops. Some of our clients are blue chip South African companies.
Consulting and IR services can be commissioned on an ad-hoc or ousourced basis and include but are not limited to
- dispute resolution, mediation, representation at CCMA and Bargaining Councils
- advising employers on best practice
- chairing of enquiries
- incapacity due to ill health
- incapacity due to poor performance
- poor performance
- coaching managers on how to deal with conflict in the workplace
- performance management strategy implementation
- development and customisation of company policies and procedures
- design and implementation of disciplinary codes
Training and Workshops
LTM can develop customised workshops for you on any needs that clients may be experiencing in the labour relations environment. A wide range of skills are covered including workshops capacitating supervisors to deal with workplace conflict and to implement strategies consistent with the company disciplinary code aligned with the Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act and Codes of Good Practice.
Templates and procedures are created in the workshops to ensure consistent discipline that mitigates risks while implementing effective measures to manage employees and their performance.