Management Control Finance and Safety Fundamentals
Skills Programme Overview
This skills programme forms part of the qualification (Certificate in Management Development).
Learners who successfully complete this Study School will demonstrate competence in the following outcomes which relate to the functions of first line managers:
- Understanding basic financial concepts
- Developing and managing budgets
- Managing occupational health and safety
- Encouraging ethical behaviour and formulating a team Code of Conduct
- Report Writing
Who should attend?
This skills programme is intended for junior managers of small, medium and large organisations, or those aspiring to these positions. Junior managers include team leaders, supervisors, foreman and section heads.
Maccauvlei entry requirements
- NQF Level 3/Grade 10 certificate
- 3 months experience supervising or leading a team