Our Coaching for Performance (level 2 & 3) course is a coaching and mentoring course especially formulated for senior and executive managers – in other words, managers of managers. Over three days, we’ll give you a comprehensive toolkit of coaching skills you need to unleash the performance potential of your management team as well as yourself. During the three days, you’ll learn key coaching skills including:
• The history and origin, definition, concepts and full scope of coaching and mentoring;
• Knowing and understanding your AUTHENTIC inner self;
Understanding the role of senior Leader-Manager as coach and mentor;
• How to use questioning to get subordinates to think and problem solve themselves;
• Using a toolkit to coach subordinates in areas of performance, emotional intelligence (EQ), personal mastery and self-leadership;
• Learning which coaching and mentoring processes to use in different situations;
• Developing a practice and culture of coaching and mentoring in your work environment.