Over two days, our interactive, systematic and practical Creative Negotiation Skills training course will give you the confidence and tools to tackle any daily negotiation challenge. From negotiating contracts, deadlines, allocation of resources, prices, fees and timelines, you’ll learn how to:
• Navigate the negotiation process;
• Prepare for a negotiation by setting clear objectives;
• Open a negotiation by building trust and setting norms;
• Formulate proposals;
• Cultivate effective listening and probing skills;
• Bargain and use concessions to reach goals;
• Understand and use body language to enhance your influence;
• Break deadlocks and close a negotiation at the right time.
This programme is SETA Accredited: Level 4, Credits 8.