Our Business Report Writing course will help you develop the skills you need to write a clear, well-structured business report that presents facts and findings in a logical way, with maximum impact. As part of this, we’ll help you become better at answering the following:
• Who are you writing the report for?
• Who will read it?
• What information will you need to include for the report to meet your reader’s requirements?
Taking into account the varying styles and conventions that may be applied in your organisation, we’ll teach you the best practices of business report writing. We’ll also tailor our course to your specific report writing needs such as environmental impact studies or business reports. By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
• Identify which types of business reports to use and when;
• Clarify the report’s purpose and target market;
• Plan and structure your report properly – saving you time and improving the quality of the report;
• Implement best practices for introductions, summaries and conclusions;
• Use vocabulary and tone that’s appropriate to the business report context and to your audience;
• Edit, proofread and finalise your report efficiently.