Our Influential Business Communication course will equip you with the communication skills you need to have a greater degree of influence within your organisation and with other people – both at work and privately. You’ll learn to:
• Be effective, clear, brief and insightful in order to reach mutually beneficial outcomes;
• Understand yourself and your motivations, as well as the motivations of others, which change depending on the situation, and may or may not be shared;
• Recognise which approaches enable and hinder the favourable outcome of business communications;
• Listen more intensely, analyse information carefully and respond more appropriately;
• Identify the difference between manipulating and influencing, and why being authentic and genuine in your business communications can make all the difference.
The Influential Business Communication course uses practical simulations and supports learning materials and tools that allow you to improve your communication skills through:
• The understanding of three interpersonal transactional models, giving you insight into your own and other personality styles and approaches;
• Practical exercises. You’ll learn communication skills, such as analysing the inter-relationship between two parties in an interaction, and how to apply a selected behavioural model to specific work situations;
• Initiating and maintaining a positive flow in all your interpersonal communications. You’ll learn to draw down business interactions into clear next steps and honour commitments in order to build trust-based relationships.
This programme is SETA Accredited: Level 4, Credits 10.