Our one day INTRODUCTION to Personal Mastery & Emotional Intelligence (EQ) course will teach you the principles and skills for getting to know yourself better, and for optimising your performance by managing your own and others’ emotions. During the course, you’ll learn to:
• Manage yourself appropriately and effectively in any situation;
• Relate to others in meaningful ways;
• Capitalise on relationships through motivation, inspiration, collaboration and influence;
• Have clear purpose and direction that fits in with your life objectives.
The course is highly practical and personal, with no more than 22 delegates per group. You’ll learn how to use emotional intelligence to improve relationships, manage conflict, develop, influence and motivate others. The course will cover topics including:
• Understanding the physiology behind emotions;
• Uncovering the business case for emotional intelligence;
• Understanding your internal self by becoming more emotionally self-aware;
• Methods and techniques to manage your emotions;
• How to take more responsibility for your life and attain personal mastery by maximising freedom of choice, being honest with yourself, and committing to a positive and emotionally mature approach to life.