Our two day Personal Mastery and Emotional Intelligence (EQ) course will give you the emotional intelligence training you need to know yourself better, and to optimise your performance and leadership skills by managing your own and others’ emotions. During this emotional intelligence training course, you’ll learn to develop leadership characteristics that include:
• A natural optimism that radiates and inspires others;
• The ability to make challenging situations seem manageable, and to empower those around you to strive for greater heights;
• Finding meaning in what you do and communicating this commitment both through your words and actions;
• The ability to be vitally AUTHENTIC, where there is congruency between what you say and what you really mean and feel.
The Personal Mastery and Emotional Intelligence (EQ) training course is highly practical and personal, with no more than 16 delegates per group. You’ll learn to uncover hidden aspects of your self through a journey of behavioural, cognitive and emotional self-awareness. In addition, you’ll get emotional intelligence training that will allow you to improve relationships, manage conflict, develop, influence and motivate others as you lead them. After completing an online EQ assessment, the Emotional Intelligence Training course will cover topics including:
• Understanding the physiology behind emotions;
• Understanding the importance of EQ in personal mastery and social awareness;
• How to take more responsibility for your life by maximising freedom of choice, being honest with yourself, and committing to a positive and emotionally mature approach to life.
This programme is unit standard aligned: NQF Level 5, Credits 4.