You hire people for their skills but fire them for their attitude – how to spot and retain positive employees.
Lou Holtz said it best when he said: “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” The Attitude is Everything course deals with understanding the causes of a negative attitude, how to overcome this and will explain why a positive attitude has an impact on success. It will highlight the potential warning signs and give practical advice on how to improve your own attitude, and also how to manage the attitudes of people you work and interact with.
Who should attend?
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
- Middle Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Recruitment Specialists
- Team Leaders
- The Impact and Causes of a Negative Attitude
- Overcoming the Most Common Attitude Problems
- Understanding if you have a toxic workplace
- How do you know a workplace is toxic
- Signs of a toxic workplace
- Why should employers bother with this stuff?
- Where can we make a start?
- How to solve an attitude problem
- Prevent Attitude Problems Proactively
- Recognise the Early Signs of Attitude or Burn out Problems
- Create an Attitude Tune-Up Plan
- Dealing with Personal Problems Brought To Work
- Top Ten Reasons People Resist Change
- How to Spot Potential Attitude Warning Signs in the Interview Process
- Behavioural Interview Questions That Reveal Motivation and Attitude
- When Interviews Go Wrong
- Understanding the Power of Motivation
- Matching Company Culture and Values to Individual Expectations
- Hiring and Keeping the Right People